- You cannot add "Dr Nona Ravseen Dead Sea 2 Pack" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Dr Nona Ravseen Dead Sea Minerals 2 Pack
Dr Nona Ravseen 200 Capsules
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to the human body but it cannot synthesize them.
Therefore, they must be derived from food.
However, sometimes people don’t obtain the recommended daily dose of fatty acids through their diet.
Halo Ravseen contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which are critical to your body, essential vitamins and high quality salts from the Dead Sea.
fish oil, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), water, glycerol, sea salt (Halocomplex), gelatin capsules.
In 1 capsule% RHP *)
Fish oil 500 mg –
Vitamin E 2.0 mg alpha-TE 16.6
Sea salt (Halocomplex) 0.5 mg –
Others: water, glycerol, gelatin capsules.
Recommended dose: Daily 3-4 capsules, enjoy before eating and have a glass of water.
Each Capsules: 100
Content weight: 72g
Use up to: the date indicated on the packaging.
metabolic disorders at any stage, to increase the tonus of the organism, overall strengthening effect, to increase stress resistance, neurotic states, sediment and toxin cleansing, skin problems, digestive system diseases, diarrhea, infertility, gynecological Problems, diseases of the supporting and movement system, oncological diseases, rejuvenation of joints, prevention of cardiovascular diseases, removal of alcohol dependence, diabetes, lowering of cholesterol in the blood, hypertonia, varicose veins.
Experience the Dead Sea in your own home.
All Dr. Nona products have been approved by the Ministry of Health of Israel known for its strict policy on quality product manufacturing and efficacy. They are natural, do not include animal derivatives, and have never been tested on
animals. The capsules are made from vegetable and Contains no parabens
All additional payments such as tax, are the buyers responsibility.
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic Lenom
Your benefits :
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.
· Boron: helps to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and psoriasis.