Dr Nona Frequent Tonic Shampoo
Cleans your hair while it revitalizes your body.
Your body feels it when a situation becomes overwhelming. But your hair is much more sensitive. A relaxing afternoon on a sunny beach or in a sun-filled garden stresses your hair.
So does the frequent use of blow dryers and curling irons, as well as harsh shampoos, chemicals and dyes. Dr. Nona’s Frequent Use Tonic Shampoo is a revolutionary formula that nourishes and gently cleans your hair while it revitalizes your body. The secret? the Halo Complex™ developed by Dr. Nona and a team of scientists at her Lenom clinic.
It’s full of rich nutrients, essential minerals, and vibrant life force found in the Dead Sea.
As you lather up your hair and scalp, these beneficial elements revitalize your stressed areas, while enriching and nourishing your hair and scalp.
Frequent Use Tonic Shampoo is gentle enough for every day use, even on chemically treated and colored hair. Use it every day and you can literally wash that stress right out of your hair!
Experience the Dead Sea in your own home.
All Dr. Nona products have been approved by the Ministry of Health of Israel known for its strict policy on quality product manufacturing and efficacy. They are natural, do not include animal derivatives, and have never been tested on
animals. The capsules are made from vegetable and Contains no parabens
All additional payments such as tax, are the buyers responsibility.
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic Lenom
Your benefits :
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.
· Boron: helps to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and psoriasis.